Emergency Plumbers Northshore
KD Plumbing Services Northshore can assist you with all of your general Emergency plumbing needs, from a leaking tap to connecting a plumbing system on a new project. Our tradesmen are all fully qualified and certified to ensure we can provide the premium solution for all your plumbing needs. KD Plumbing Services Northshore also have a Gas Plumber available after hours for emergency work (Note – Extra charges are incurred)
Photo and table
Need a local Plumbers Northshore?
Our plumbers cover all areas of the North Shore. Fully qualified and licenced.
BOOK Emergency PLUMBER Auckland NOW (Link to booking page)
We’re there when you need us
When you have any plumbing requirements, KD Plumbing Services Northshore, Auckland are your local NorthShore Emergency plumbing specialists. Our experienced crew offer high quality plumbing services.
When there is a problem with your plumbing, we understand how crucial it can be to find a honest, reliable Plumbers Northshore, who you can trust to get you back to normal as soon as possible. Our qualified and experienced Emergency plumbers and gas fitters are equipped to solve any plumbing problems dished to them, no job too big or too small.
From Waiwera to Northcote Point and Browns Bay to Riverhead we can provide efficient, cost-effective solutions for a variety of issues including:
- Blocked drains
- Water heater burst
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water heater burst
- Emergency Plumbing
- Pump Servicing
- No hot water
- Hot Water Cylinders
- Broken washers
- Hot water system breakdown
- Gas leak
- No water pressure
- Gas appliance installations
- Water leak
- Water Main
- Instant Gas Hot Water Installations and Servicing
- Gas repairs
- Smelly drains
- Garbage disposal system problems
- Grease smell
- Overflowing drains
- Overflowing or cracked toilet
- Faulty, slow filling, broken or cracked cistern
- Cracked toilet bowl
- Burst pipes
- Broken taps or taps which won’t turn off
- Water coming out of the bathroom or pipelines
- Blocked grease trap or drains
- Raw sewerage overflowing
- Leaking kitchen, shower, bath, basin or laundry taps
- No pilot light on gas hot water heater
- Toilet not flushing or blocked
- Blocked sink in kitchen or bathroom
Kitchen and bathroom Plumbers Northshore
Kitchen and bathroom Emergency plumbing includes the repair of leaking tapware, changing over shower heads, upgrading to water fittings to achieve higher efficiency, cistern repairs, renovation projects, kitchen insinkerator disposal systems, dishwasher and dish draw installation, water filter packages, every repair, installation or upgrade you could need in your kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, toilet, bidet or laundry.
If you have a blocked, clogged, slow draining or just bad smelling drain, we can fix it. Backed up toilets, garden drains filled with debris, blocked sewers or cracked pipes, we have a fix for all your blocked drain disasters.
Water leaks or burst pipes
Water leaks or a burst pipe can change from a drip to a flood in a short amount of time, which is why it’s very important to the location of your water meter valve to be able to shut off the water supply. It’s also important to have a reliable Emergency Plumbers Northshore ready who can fix the leak quickly. That’s where KD Plumbing come in, we can repair a burst or damaged pipe to have you back up and flowing.
Hot water systems
A cold shower is a great way to start the day but we don’t want one all the time so to make sure you have reliable hot water on demand we recommend you check your hot water system annually. Did you know that the useful life of the average storage hot water system is 10 years? If your hot water heater is over 10 years old and experiencing issues, it could be time for an upgrade.
We supply, install, repair and maintain all the leading hot water brands including Rheem and Rinnai.
Why choose KD Plumbing?
You can trust KD Plumbing with all your Emergency plumbing needs.
- We understand how valuable your time is which is why all of our plumbers are punctual and arrive on time. Sometimes Northshore traffic slows us down but we will keep you informed.
- We’ll provide our customers with written estimates before the project begins so you’ll know the costs up front with no surprises or hidden charges.
- We carry out all projects, big to small from full renovations to changing tap washers.
- We are equipped with the right gear for the job. All our vehicles are stocked to handle most plumbing issues and are workshop carries a wide range of replacement parts for those emergency jobs. This allows us to get your plumbing problems fixed with minimum of fuss and in the shortest time possible.
Need More Info? Contact US